It's Spring Break in Yuma. Where ...... to ...... go.
I'm not real savvy when it comes to cars. I don't drink beer, and I fast forward through commercials whenever possible.
But after fighting the traffic and high winds to watch the derby, the following came to mind:
"Real men (and one woman) of genius.
Today we salute you, Mr. thrill seeker who rode the bumper cars as a kid and saw his destiny.
Who said four wheels were necessary to get ahead in the automotive world? You have done more to further the concept of a compact car in 30 minutes than the makers at Geo ever did.
Because of you, my friend, 20 fewer drivers with a serious case of road rage are safely off the streets. Therapists around the globe now have an effective method of stress relief.
For recognizing that forward is not the obvious direction in which to travel, finding a use for that half-empty paint can in your garage, and taking the phrase "going down in a blaze of glory" literally.
Real men (and one woman) of genius"
Did I lose anyone? Maybe this will refresh your memory.

You. Are. Hilarious. Love it!
ReplyDelete