Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here

On this day one year ago, I boarded a plane here ….



landed here ...

met a girl here ….


took her to dinner here….



and enjoyed an evening together here.


Since then, we’ve traveled here ...



and here ...


and here ...


and here ...


and here ...

and most importantly, here.

Here’s to one incredible, life-changing year.


..... Did I mention we’ll be here in a few weeks ?


P.S. Kudos to Katie's dad for spotting us in the stands during the BYU telecast during the NCAA Tournament.

4 comments:

  1. I love the label on this post. And I am about as jealous as I can possibly stand that you get to go to Disney World!!! Hope all is well for you guys. I'm sad to say I could only recognize 2 or 3 of the places you listed in picture form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing difference a year makes! I bet you are glad you got on that plane! :) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an awesome year Rob! You guys have done a lot in your short time together. Excited for the day I can meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am writing a comment you comment whore!! Jk. Good post. Glad you met Katie. Well, I guess I'm glad I met Jared :)

    ReplyDelete