Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peeing is Believing


Apparently, one stick didn't convince Katie


And if 9-1/2 weeks of nausea didn't do the trick, the good doctor made it official yesterday.



Baby Weiler #1, coming to a hospital near your May 2012.

No pressure kid, but your cousin Molly just set the cute bar pretty darn high.


Congrats Doug and Leslie. Sorry to steal away some of your thunder so quickly.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! For real. Big smiles and all. I yelled the good news to Chris in the living room. He told me to be quiet so I won't wake up our kids. He is no fun. But he did say congratulations as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Great news. We're excited for both you and Katie. Looking forward to seeing you as a dad Rob. You'll love it. This whole post just makes me smile.

    P.S. Cheryl and I have a saying "proof is in the pee" but I think your title is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Welcome baby Weiler!!! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats, Rob & Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Katie and Rob!!!! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!?!?!? Oh my gosh. this is great news Katie (and Rob;) write and let me know all that your feeling. i'm really happy and excited for you. katie, you are gonna be such a great mamma. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!!! That is so exciting! Yah, I think I peed on like four tests with this pregnancy and as least as many with my last. The lines were just not convincing me with the first tests and
    I had to make sure the digital ones weren't a fluke but I agree, months of morning sickness puts any concerns to rest there :). I hope you are feeling better soon and that this pregnancy sails by for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! Congrats you guys! You will be the most wonderful parents a little baby could ask for! I hope Katie gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! I am glad it is officially out there, now I can break my silence! We are so excited for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Congrats! We are so excited and figured a cute Weiler baby would be coming soon. I hope she feels better quickly. You guys will be such cute parents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news!! You guys are going to be great parents!! Congratulations and keep the blog posted with updates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As if the Cardinals World Series weren't reason enough to celebrate! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! I hope Katie feels better soon! Rob you better be nice and helpful to her!!!! I'm sure the baby will be "breathtaking". ;-). Kidding. Had to think of a Seinfeld reference....Seven??

    ReplyDelete