Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tea for two, or tee time for two?

Before revealing the gender of our child (... go ahead, scroll down, figure out what it is, and comment.



..... What? you decided to come back? Did the pictures confuse you? Why thank you. I'll try and make this worth your time. )



As I was saying, before revealing the gender of our child, I'll disclose that Katie and I were guessing it was a girl based on the following signs:



• Katie's nausea didn't wear off until this week (19)

• Katie has 4 sisters and 0 brothers

• We were pretty well set on a name for a girl and had nothing in mind for a boy.



So, were we right? Will I be having tea parties or making tee times?










Now, I hope to not be the kind of parent who pushes my kids to enjoy the same things that I enjoy, but some experiences can't be avoided.







And for you, my son, this will be one of them.



But first we have to name you.



P.S. For the record, I was just as excited for this moment.








And for the record, I don't do tea parties.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I expect his name will include something like Par, Chip, Putt, Caddie, or iron? Any other little boy name worthy golf terms?

    Take care of Katie and let her get as much sleep as possible because she won't sleep once that little guy comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!! So, any ideas at all yet for a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, congrats! We are thrilled for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Boys!!! But I guess I'm partial! We are so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for another little boy in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KAITE!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! boys are the best!!! don't tell my girls that though;) refer to my B man post for my "boy thoughts"
    http://www.fourlittlefishes.blogspot.com/2011/03/b-man.html

    love ya

    ReplyDelete