Translation: The loan is complete. Your debt is paid.
Just how many miles my 99 Camry has left before all the money I now hope to save gets used for repairs remains to be seen.
For now, it's better not to think about that cursed day and just bask in the glow of a life free of debt.
Of course, in my situation, that also includes a life free of graduate degrees, marriage, children, homes, cool toys all the neighbors envy and any other kind of sound investment.

That is awesome Rob, even if you don't have all those things there are still a lot of other bachelors out there with a lot of debt!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you started a blog so we can keep better updated with you. Sorry I haven't commented until now because I am just finally getting around to reading your blog and I like to start from the beginning.