Boys and girls, this is Max.
Max likes to play football, and he's pretty good at it too.But one day, in an important game, Max did not play well. He made some mistakes (six to be exact), and his team lost.
People teased Max about his poor play and said hurtful things about his family.
Max was sad, and frustrated.
The next time Max got to play in this important game, he played a little better, and his team won the game.
But instead of being a good sport, Max lost control.
"I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them.""I hate their program. I hate their fans. I hate everything. So, it feels good to send those guys home. They didn't deserve it. It was our time, and it was our time to win. We deserved it. We played as hard as we could tonight, and it felt really good to send them home and to get them out of here, so it is a game I'll always remember.""I think the whole university and their fans and organization is classless. They threw beer on my family and stuff last year and did a whole bunch of nasty things. I don't respect them, and they deserve to lose."
Max learned an important lesson that day: Nobody likes people who get even, and then get mad.
Thanks for the memories Max. We'll be talking about them for years to come.
26-23. What a George-ous ending.


No comments:
Post a Comment