It'd be too harsh to call it a drawback, but the one unfortunate part of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday night was no Survivor.
So without a new episode to contemplate, I thought I'd reflect a bit on one of my all-time favorite castaways, Boston Rob.

Quick intro to this clip I'm encouraging you to watch: Boston Rob, frustrated with his tribe and feeling a little ill, decides to take a walk and get some air. Not long into his walk, he collapses. When one of his tribe mates finds hims and can't wake him up, she calls in the show's medical team.
The entire 3-minutes is pretty darn entertaining, but the meat of the clip is from about the 1:25 to 2:10 mark.
and .... action!
••••••••
That, my friends, is sound advice you can take to the bank.
Quit trying to be something you're not. Suck it up, put on your big boy pants and go to work.
Crybabyitis. Gotta love it.
Hopefully my man goes far and the third time is the charm. It scares me that Russell is dead set on knocking him out soon, but I'm going to be pulling for my namesake as long as he's around.

YAY SURVIVOR!!!! :) I was too disappointed to find out it wasn't on this past week...bummer
ReplyDeleteWe hope Rob stays over Russell also.
ReplyDelete